Store spare batteries securely and keep them away from children.
Never leave dead batteries laying around! Safely dispose of used Button Batteries and make sure young children don’t get hold of them.
Think your child may have swallowed a Button Battery? Take them straight to A&E. Do NOT give them food or drink. Do NOT try to make them sick.
Many household items use Button Batteries. Make sure the compartments are secured or keep them away from children.
#ButtonBattery #ButtonBatteries #BeButtonAware #BeBatteryAware